About Me
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Frustration
Time is absolutely flying by, and as I am struggling to keep up with the workload I realize I've really neglected this blog for the most part. I've managed to fit in a few updates but I am missing on what is probably the most important aspect - our own creative explorations with art. For the last couple weeks I've promised myself I'd make time to at least do a few sketches in my sketchbook or experiment with the watercolour pencil crayons (that I bought in September with good intentions of using them often). It just seems so difficult to fit it all in. I think I'm going to have to self-impose a deadline and give my art the same priority I give regular assignments with deadlines...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Although it may seem conter-creative (if that's a word), I think it's healthy to schedule time for things that are relaxing or bring you joy. We've read all about the academic and emotional benefits of taking part in the arts. We (or I) schedule time to watch that one episode of our favorite TV shows once a week, how is this any different?
Good on ya Charlea for making that commitment to yourself. You'll have to let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment