Post Secret is one of my favourite online displays of visual arts and I know it is much-loved by many people in the EY'07 cohort. From the website: "PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where peoplemail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard." People get pretty creative with them so they are definitely worth checking out. New secrets are posted every Sunday (or Saturday night, since we live on the west coast...) My favourite secret this week is posted below :) So true.
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yes! This was absolutely my favorite post of the week as well. I never even considered the art I was so blinded by the text and the thoughts of how adults behave. Thanks for including this, it really made me take another look and it has started me thinking about it in an entirely different way.
Ugh ever since Christen talked about post secret I have become an addict too, the art and the messages some how make me become emotional...I guess that is what art is meant to do!
Post a Comment