Today I happened to be in the right place at the right time and was able to capture Nicola and Linda practicing for the Potluck performance today. I "helped" by humming along with the tune (I tried singing but couldn't remember any of the words to the song!) Hopefully I can track down Nicola over December and try out the drums myself - it looks fun and relaxing!!
I thought Linda and Nicola sounded awesome, but apparently the nearby offices didn't appreciate the "noise" and complained. Due to this, the concert was cut short. I guess some people just don't appreciate musical genius ;)
Sorry the video quality is not good - I compressed it to 12fps to make it stream quickly over blogspot.
3 comments:
They did such a good job with the drumming. I was very impressed with both of them but I guess I was most impressed with Linda in that I did not know she was so musical. I knew Nicola played the drums but it was a neat thing to find out about Linda.
Hahahaha... well I faked you out! I haven't really played drums since elementary school. It was so much fun and a big thanks goes out to Nicola for helping me remember what to do!!! :-) I like this video because I laughed when I saw myself going crazy on the last section of "Drummer Boy". hahaha...
I think that Linda and Nicola did an awesome job. Nicola is a good teacher and Linda your an awesome student because you did great. I felt the drums gave that extra special touch to the song "Little Drummer Boy".
Post a Comment