I particularly enjoyed having an opportunity to invite the parents of a student who felt that their child was "struggling" with Grade 1. It was great to give that student a chance to shine in a non-conventional way. The parents were so proud of their child and mentioned that they would try to encourage their child's future participation in the arts. (Success!!)
About Me
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Art Show Reflections...
I was extremely impressed with how well the Art Show turned out. Before going out on practicum, I definitely didn't have a clear picture in my mind of how everything would take place. Given that we put 90% of it together in a very short amount of time, I think everyone did an amazing job! I am really glad that Willow encouraged us to take on this project. Although it was a large task, it was certainly a worthwhile one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment